Friday 22nd September 3pm – 11pm to Saturday 23rd September 12pm – 11pm
Burghfest 2023 will feature:
- Over 50 Cask Ales and Craft Beers from 20 local brewers including our very own beer, Santa’s Peel-y Good Brew, brewed in collaboration with Reading Amateur Brewers and Elusive Brewing.
- 12 traditional, fruit and fizzy Ciders from our local cider producers
- A gin bar, featuring the award-winning Blowing Stone range from local distiller, Hawkridge.
- Top-quality range of Wine and Prosecco as well as Pimms
- An exciting program of Live Music from local acts including headliners Murdochs Crazy Eye and Dirtbag.
- Family fun-fair and entertainment
- A wide range of food from local street food vendors including vegetarian and vegan options.
All profits will go to Thames Valley Air Ambulance.
Entrance to the event on the day costs
- Adult Weekend £17.00
- Adult Friday £12.00
- Adult Saturday £12.00
- Under 18’s FREE
Buy advance tickets now at ticketsource.co.uk/burghfieldsantas and get discounted admission and the option to purchase 12 drink tokens for the price of 10.
CAMRA members can use code BURGH-CAMRA-50 and get Friday or Saturday admission for £4.50!