The Craven Arms nestled in the small village of Enborne will be organising a number of events this summer to help celebrate CAMRA’s Summer of Pub campaign – an initiative to encourage pub-going over the summer months.
Starting with a quiz night on the first of the month, they are organising a number of events to encourage locals and visitors alike to head down to their pub this summer. Forthcoming activities include:
- Outdoor BBQ and licensed bar with live music from the Newbury band Beatlejuice, who will be covering the fab four hits in their own unique way. Visit from 12 pm noon for food and 4-6pm live music on Saturday 6th July
- Quiz night on the first Monday of every month – the next quiz will be the 5th of August
- Garden party with a BBQ and live music from Newbury band Mash, covering all your favourite hits both new and old from 5-7pm on Saturday 10th August
- Summer Ale Amble with the local CAMRA branch, Saturday 27th July
- Country Day including a BBQ, hog roast and bar from 12 noon – grab your cowboy hats and join our bar dance from 4-6pm with Liam Barnes and Dave Dart on Saturday 24th August
See press release.
To find out more events taking place or to get involved, visit www.camra.org.uk/summerofpub/
To find out more about the Craven Arms, visit https://thecravenarmsenborne.com/about/